North Lane, Leeds, LS8 2QJ
Church of England VA Primary School
St John's School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided School, situated in the north Leeds suburb of Roundhay, West Yorkshire, England.
Roundhay St. John’s Church of England Aided School was founded in 1837 and as the oldest school in the City of Leeds draws on a long history and tradition. It has links with St. John’s Parish Church and Roundhay Methodist Church. Until 1992 it was housed in a small Victorian building on Wetherby Road, flanked by the almshouses, and in the shadow of St. John’s Church.